Join the new maritime conference organized by CBS Executive MBA in Shipping & Logistics (Blue MBA) and ShippingWatch in collaboration with Singapore Shipping Association, November 25 in Singapore.
The conference is an annual event with the ambition and objective to provide participants with exclusive information through targeted knowledge sharing and interviews with key stakeholders.
- Esben Poulsson, Chairman, International Chamber of Shipping and President, Singapore Shipping Association
- Anne H. Steffensen, Director General and CEO, Danish Shipowners’ Association
- Andreas Nordseth, Director General, Danish Maritime Authority
- Lisa Teo, Executive Director, Pacific International Lines Pte. Ltd
- Chee Kit Cheang, PSA, Managing Director of Singapore Terminals 1
- David G. Palmer, CEO, Pareto Securities Pte Ltd
- Jan Lauridsen, Managing Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
- Mark Charman, CEO, Faststream Recruitment
- Lars Jensen, CEO, Seaintelligence Consulting
- Steen Brodsgaard Lund, Vice President, South East Asia, Oceania and India, DNV GL – Maritime
- Lars Kyvsgaard, CEO, Kyvsgaard Consulting
- 08.30-09.00 Registration
- 09.00-10.15 Session 1: Shipping 2017 “Presenting the future powerhouses”
- 10.15-10.45 Coffee break
- 10.45-12.15 Session 2: Peoples’ power “Meet the headhunter and the talent”
- 12.15-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-14.15 Session 3: Guide by capital moves “Learn how the owners are maneuvering”
- 14.15-14.45 Coffee break
- 14.45-16.00 Session 4: Risks at sea “Piracy from outer space”
- 16.00 Round up debate
- Drinks and networking
Venue: Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, 317 Outram Road, Singapore 169075
Date: November 25, 2016
Shipping 2017 “Presenting the future powerhouses”
Presentations from and interviews with global powerhouses with a focus on how the worst shipping crisis ever has reshuffled the picture entirely of key stakeholders in the maritime industry. How some have managed to turn the crisis into advantages while others are gone or are suffering severely. How can your company benefit from the lessons learnt?
Peoples’ power “Meet the headhunter and the talent”
The right individual for the right position is crucial, today more than ever. Key companies share insight information on how they deal with talent and the management of people. Get the latest requirements from maritime headhunters who are constantly on the move to pick up new candidates.
Guide by capital moves “Learn how the owners are maneuvering”
Some of the world’s most influential investors and bankers play a crucial role in the ownership of maritime companies. Where do they see investment opportunities with potential also in 2020? Where do they see freight rates, GDP and energy prices in three years?
Risks at sea “Piracy from outer space”
Piracy is no longer just a matter of gangs entering your vessel in the middle of the night. The threat of cyber space is building up rapidly with the potential of posing even bigger risks, also for the crews. The maritime industry seems to be rather unprepared. But there are concrete measures.
Do you need more information? If you want to know more about the conference, please contact Irene Rosberg, Blue MBA Program Director, Copenhagen Business School, on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tomas Kristiansen, Editor at ShippingWatch, on email@example.com
- Participation fee: EUR 750.
- Paying subscribers to ShippingWatch receive a reduction of 30 percent (EUR 525).
- Students eligible for a 50 percent discount (EUR 375).
Please e-mail Eva Skaarup on firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the conference.