ShippingWatch

DP World returns to Russia

Terminal operator DP World has signed a deal to upgrade Russian ports through a joint venture with state-owned Russian investment fund.

Photo: London Gateway

After a few years without activities in Russia, Arabia's DP World has now signed a deal that will bring the terminal operator back into the Russian market.

According to the deal, signed in relation to the World Economic Forum in Davos, DP World's return to Russia will happen through a joint venture with Russian Direct Investment Fund. A press release informs that DP World will own 80 percent of the venture while the Russian fund will own the remaining 20 percent.

Already a subscriber? Log in.

Read the whole article

Get access for 14 days for free.
No credit card is needed, and you will not be automatically signed up for a paid subscription after the free trial.

  • Access all locked articles
  • Receive our daily newsletters
  • Access our app
An error has occured. Please try again later.

Get full access for you and your coworkers.

Start a free company trial today

More from ShippingWatch

ECSA's new secretary general balances on a razor's edge

ECSA’s newly appointed secretary general, Sotirs Raptis, has taken up the helm of an organization criticized by its own members for being invisible. In an interview with ShippingWatch, Raptis explains how he intends to alter that image.

Further reading

Related articles

Latest news

See all jobs