With a company subscription all the employees in your organisation will benefit from the opportunity to be updated on the latest news in the industry through shippingwatch.com and our daily newsletters. No matter where in the world they are situated.
• Access to the locked articles on ShippingWatch produced by our own reporters.
• Access to the locked articles delivered by our partners.
• Daily newsletter giving you the most important news directly in your inbox.
• Access to ShippingWatch app.
• Company login through IP address. All employees are automaticly logged in while in the office.
• Personal login allowing the individual employee to read all articles no matter where in the world the employees are situated.
Subscription prices depend on the number of people with access to the site.
Give us a call or send us an e-mail in order to receive a subscription offer. We draw up subscriptions individually according to your need – from one individual user to advanced IP-based company solutions.
1 personal license for Shippingwatch: DKK 5.980,- per year (EUR 804,-) plus VAT (25%).
13 personal license for Watch Media: DKK 12,556,- per year (EUR 1,684,-) plus VAT (25%).
If you would like us to make an offer meeting the exact needs of your company, please contact our sales department:
Jacob Friis Kristensen
Key Account Manager
+45 70 777 445
– we will reply within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
Note: ShippingWatch user names and passwords are strictly personal and may not be shared with others.
The ShippingWatch contents may be quoted under the conditions of the Danish Copyright Act.
A subscription is binding for 12 months and may be terminated three months prior to invoicing.